Architectures of CNS Avionics System
Present the systems integrator's industrial point of view on the avionics architecture system, which is connected with the CNS concepts .
Describe the architectures of avionic computer and aeronautical data, Telecom bus, and illustrate their evolution.
The lecturers will put back all their presentation in the context of current “ATM/CNS” technical strategy .
Engineers and executives.
1. Engineering, Standardisation, qualification, certification, Avionics :
ATA and ARINC standards.
Qualification : Eurocae Documents (EDxx).
Safety Certification CS25 /FAR25 (1301, 1309).
2. Systems design
Systems workshop design :
ARP 4754 (System Safety Access).
3. Conventional CNS avionics :
Integration surveillance architecture.
Sensors, computers, antennas, control boxes, displays.
4. Evolution of conventional Avionics :
FMS : Overview , concept and Data base.
Communications (CMU, CPLDC).
Navigation (RVSM, FMS, MMR).
Surveillance (ADS ) - Man-Machine Interface.
5. Integrated Modular Avionics and CNS :
Installation of CNS functions.
6. On-board databases and Integrity :
7. “Airbus” avionics Architecture.
8. Visit to the ENAC avionics laboratory or in "Airbus Industry / Colomiers / France".
9. Emerging technologies.
For information only : 26 hours